Monday, January 28, 2013

Help Me Find My Center or How Do I Center My Blog and Post Titles

I am new to Blogging which can be a frustrating process because of the unfriendly nature of the settings.  When I search on forums more specifically for details on basic design, they talk about HTML and in super-secret codes that I have no clue as to what they are referring to.  It makes me want to pull my hair out.

I just wanted to center my Blog Title, Blog Description and the Post Title. And after an aggravating search, I  finally found an easy way to do this, so, for anyone out there that's new to this like me and on blogspot.com, here's the instructions;

  1. - Log in to your Blog
  2. - Go to your Dashboard and open it.
  3. - Scroll down to the bottom left menu and you should be on Settings.
  4. - Choose Basic.

You should be able to see your Title and your Blog Description in a Box. Click on either one to edit and then enter the following code:<center>YourTitleHere</center>

I have put "Your Title Here" to show you where you title text should go. Please note  that the second word "center" has a backslash in it.

You can also put this code into your Post Title. 

As per usual, I welcome any comments or other input that would help beginners such as myself. If you know an easier way or have another simple idea to add, do so.  It will make you feel good and make me feel less blogger inadequate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that contain hateful, racist or otherwise offensive material, words and or attached images will be removed. Other than that, go ahead!