Monday, June 30, 2014

Smartburn Rapid Total-Body Weight Loss Pills

The change of life has punctured my metabolism, and it never recovered. Like many other Women I found myself gaining an intense amount of weight and was in the market to see if there was something that could kick-start the old jalopy as it where.  So, after doing a little checking, I purchased SmartBurn  Rapid Total-Body Weight Loss which has tons of catchy dieter words such as:

Total-body Weight Loss, Including Belly, Butt & Thighs.
Researched Key Ingredient - Lose Twice the Weight than Dieting Alone!.
No Added Caffeine.
Ginseng Enhanced.

My review is simple and to the point:

1. Does it work?  Not for me.

2. How often did you take it: 2 pills a minimum of 2 hours before a meal. 2 times per day (as instructed) with 10 ounces of water. for a duration of 1 month.

3. Did it give you any side effects? No.


4. Would I recommend buying it? No.  Save your money.

I would suppose that the expectation is that you should increase your exercise and eat more healthy while taking these pills however if that is the differentiating factor to lose weight, then why bother taking any pills whatsoever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that contain hateful, racist or otherwise offensive material, words and or attached images will be removed. Other than that, go ahead!