Sunday, May 18, 2014

Theme From Don Juan De Marco (Kamen) Austin Durack Spanish Guitar

Those that read my blog do know that I love to share music, especially if I find someone, whether a group or sole player, that I find enchanting one way or another. I found this gem of a player who was covering Cuando La Ames aka Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman. I actually prefer the Spanish version for lyrics and instrumentals are always the path from which music grows.


Anyway, enough of my late night banter, without further adieu I present Austin Durack covering Cuando La Ames (Don Juan DeMarco Sountrack (Michael Kamen).






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that contain hateful, racist or otherwise offensive material, words and or attached images will be removed. Other than that, go ahead!