Friday, March 21, 2014

WANTED: A Kidney For a Sister: Please read and Share

Okay, well I'm posting this in the hopes of helping a family that I don't know, who have a Sister,that is gravely ill with Kidney Disease. I was not aware of this person until about 15 minutes ago and her Sister has resorted to walking around town putting up posters to find a Kidney donor for her.  This is terribly sad, they lost their Father to the same disease and I know what it is like to feel helpless and watching your Loved ones slip away while you can do nothing but watch.

Please read this article, please think about being a donor. I know that both Beryl and Edith would be eternally grateful.

http://globalnews.ca/news/1223496/ladner-woman-resorts-to-putting-up-posters-to-find-kidney-donor-for-her-sister/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that contain hateful, racist or otherwise offensive material, words and or attached images will be removed. Other than that, go ahead!