Friday, July 12, 2013

Email Scammer Esther Eakuadio Fraudster Alert!!


Ugh! Again, I am going through getting another round of scam emails from one person or another, so of course my dears, that I want to identify them on my blog so that for any reason you get one and think it's real (hey,..not everyone knows the difference..that's why these Scum make money) And we have more losers to add to the list.

So in no particular order...drum role please......


From IP Address: 216.97.230.99

Senders Email: Lewis Silkin LLP (lewislaw01@outlook.com)
 ...just a note I can't stop laughing..how official is an LLP (lawyer) who would sent private email from an Outlook account ..that's right...Lawyers don't do that.

And apparantly the good Doctor Mortimer loves me like no tomorrow and has included me in his inheritance: Here's the content of the email:

Late Mr. Dr Mortimer D. Sackler bequeathed $10,000,000.00 USD, to you in his will. More info,contact your attorney(Lewis Silkin Esq.) via email address; lewislaw01@yahoo.com Regards, Principal partners, Lewis Silkin LLP



**Then of course, I have to reply and send them money. Blah blah blah.

AND......Apparently scammers like the female name : Esther, as you can see from my previous posts below,
Esther has now moved to Ireland! Good on ya Esther, now go away. Here's The ESTHER SCAM email I received today, yesterday and so on..

IP Address:
31.6.47.128
Email address: estherboateng702@gmail.com


HELLO MY BELOVED IN THE LORD.
I AM MRS. ESTHER BOATENG, FROM REPUBLIC OF IRELAND, BORN IN THE STATE OF OHIO USA. I AM LEGALLY MARRIED TO MR. JOHN BOATENG, A SOUTH AFRICA CITIZEN BORN BROUGHT UP IN SWITZERLAND, I LIVE IN SWITZERLAND WITH MY HUSBAND FOR 32 YEARS BEFORE WE MOVE DOWN TO SOUTH AFRICA IN 1985 AFTER MY HUSBAND RETIREMENT IN 1974, I AM 71 YEARS OLD BY THE GRACE OF GOD, I AM A NEW CHRISTIAN CONVERT, SUFFERING FROM LONG TIME CANCER OF THE BREAST. ALL INDICATION FROM MY DOCTOR THAT MY CONDITIONS IS REALLY DETERIORATING AND IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT I WOULDN’T LIVE MORE THAN TWO MONTHS, ACCORDING TO MY DOCTORS AND IN ALL INDICATION REGARDS TO MEDICAL ANALYSIS.THIS IS BECAUSE THE CANCER DISEASE HAS GOTTEN TO A VERY BAD STAGE THAT NO HOPE FOR ME TO BE A LIVING PERSON AGAIN. MY DEAR HUSBAND WAS INVOLVED WITH THE JANUARY 2000 KENYA AIRWAYS PLANE CRASHED AS YOU CAN SEE ON THE NEWS LINE WEB SITE. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6627485.stm 40 YEARS PERIOD OF MARRIAGE LIFE, STILL WE COULD NOT PRODUCE ANY CHILD, MY LATE HUSBAND WAS VERY WEALTHY AND AFTER HIS DEATH, I INHERITED SOME PART OF HIS BUSINESS AND MONEY IN THE BANK. THE DOCTORS HAS ADVISED ME THAT I MAY NOT LIVE FOR MORE THAN ONE MONTHS AND 2 WEEKS AND WARN ME TO DECEASE FROM THINKING OVER WHO IS GOING TO INHERIT ME, TODAY I HAVE DECIDED TO DONATE CONTRIBUTE TO THE LESS PRIVILEGES, CHARITY AND ORPHANAGE HOMES. I MADE THIS DECISION AFTER LISTING TO THE NEWS LINE ABOUT 100 YEARS OLD WOMAN WHO SECRETLY DONATE HER FORTUNE UPON HER DEATH, I CHOOSE YOU AFTER VIEWING YOUR PROFILE AND I HAVE CONFIDENT IN YOU BECAUSE I HAVE PRAYED. I AM WILLING TO DONATE THE SUM OF $20.5MILLION U.S DOLLARS, TO THE LESS PRIVILEGED. PLEASE I WANT YOU TO NOTE THAT THIS FUND IS STILL IN THE BANK WHERE MY HUSBAND DEPOSITED IT. I AM GOING TO ADVICE MY LAWYER TO CHANGE MY LAST WILL TO YOUR NAME AND FILE IN AN APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY IN YOUR NAME. LASTLY, I HONESTLY PRAY THAT THIS MONEY WHEN TRANSFERRED WILL BE USED FOR THE SAID PURPOSE EVEN THOUGH I AM LATE THEN OR ALIVE, BECAUSE I HAVE COME TO FIND OUT THAT WEALTH ACQUISITION WITHOUT GOD IS VANITY ACCORDING TO THE WISEST KING IN ISRAEL KING SOLOMON, AND I MADE THE PROMISE TO GOD THAT THE FUND WILL BE USE TO HELP THE NEEDY AND THE LESS PRIVILEGE. MAY THE GRACE OF OUR LORD THE LOVE OF GOD AND THE FELLOWSHIP OF GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, I AWAIT URGENT REPLY. REMAIN BLESSED,
 
Oh Esther! You shame the people with the same name and that pisses me off.
One of my favorite characters in a movie "A Star Is Born" is named Esther, she's was lovely, you ...not so much.  

To all my lovely friends and blog mates, I received another scammer email from some scumbag who is sending out blanket and had the audacity to actually make a second email to me to tell me that I should not "gorge" her?  I think she/he or it meant "judge" after I explained that they could "expletive" themselves and that I was posting her bullshit email on my blog to share with the world what a scuzbucket these people are.  
Here's the email:  And it came from:  esthera002@yahoo.co.jp
Hi,

I am introducing my self as Miss Esther  Eakuadio, the only Daughter of late Mr. and Mrs Amen Eakuadio, I wish to request for your assistance in a financial Transaction.

And I wish to invest in Manufacturing and real estate management in your country.

I have Six million Five hundred thousand United States dollars. To invest in your country, and I will require your assistance in helping me stand as my foreign guardian to claim this (Consignment)out from security company to your country.

The consignment was deposited in Africa and was later lifted to Europe where the consignment is now under the care of the security company diplomat in Europe . I will be glad to give you 25% out of the total sum for your honest assistance.

Please it's very important you contact me immediately on my private e-mail for further explanation on the whole entire work plan contact me on my private email below ( esthera002@yahoo.co.jp )

Awaiting your immediate response
Regards 

Esther Eakuadio.
esthera002@yahoo.co.jp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that contain hateful, racist or otherwise offensive material, words and or attached images will be removed. Other than that, go ahead!